2020 “Back To Golf” Fall Programs
Registration Opens August 12th at 10:00 a.m.
Washington Golf Course | Meadowood Golf Course | Briardale Greens Golf Course
“Back To Golf” Fall Session: September 8 – October 12
The First Tee of Cleveland is excited to extend programming into the Fall season! We’ll enforce social distancing and safety measures to provide a safe, clean environment. We invite kids ages 6-18 to join us for fun and friendship on the fairways!
- Important changes due to COVID-19:
- All classes are one hour in length and take place at Washington Golf Course in Newburgh Heights, Meadowood Golf Course in Westlake or Briardale Greens Golf Course in Euclid
- Classes are grouped according to age: 6 to 7; 8 to 12; 13 to 18
- Class Size is limited to 8 participants for 6 and 7 year olds and 12 participants for kids 8 years old and up; each class will have 2 coaches
- There is a half-hour window in between classes to avoid clustering
- No Fall Programs at Grantwood or Black Brook
- No indoor instruction; classes will be cancelled due to inclement weather
- Virtual Fall Sessions will be offered. Please register via Salesforce!
If your child is interested in making friends, being outside, learning about golf, improving golf skills, or having fun, then we are the program for you! Participants will learn all about our Nine Core Values, our Nine Healthy Habits, and our robust Life Skills seamlessly through their lessons at the First Tee of Cleveland. Our caring coaches are now Safe Sport certified. No equipment is needed as we will provide everything a young person needs to learn and enjoy the great game of golf .
The First Tee of Cleveland helps shape the lives of young people from all walks of life by introducing them to values inherent in the game of golf; values such as respect, courtesy and responsibility.
The First Tee provides quality youth programs delivered by caring coaches and mentors. Kids play and learn in a fun, safe environment that fosters character development, encourages wellness by making healthy choices and teaches the great game of golf.
You can find us at:
For more information, call our office at 216.641.7799 or email Roberta Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org