Hello First Tee Families!
In light of COVID-19, we regret that we need to consolidate to fewer program locations.
Therefore, we apologize that we are unable to host programs at Grantwood Golf Course. The course is still open, so stay active and get out on the course.
“Back To Golf” Fall Session: September 8 – October 12
The First Tee of Cleveland is excited to extend programming into the Fall season! We’ll enforce social distancing and safety measures to provide a safe, clean environment. We invite kids ages 6-18 to join us for fun and friendship on the fairways!
- Important changes due to COVID-19:
- All classes are one hour in length and take place at Washington Golf Course in Newburgh Heights, Meadowood Golf Course in Westlake or Briardale Greens Golf Course in Euclid
- Classes are grouped according to age: 6 to 7; 8 to 12; 13 to 18
- Class Size is limited to 8 participants for 6 and 7 year olds and 12 participants for kids 8 years old and up; each class will have 2 coaches
- There is a half-hour window in between classes to avoid clustering
- No Fall Programs at Grantwood or Black Brook
- No indoor instruction; classes will be cancelled due to inclement weather
- Virtual Fall Sessions will be offered. Please register via Salesforce!
If your child is interested in making friends, being outside, learning about golf, improving golf skills, or having fun, then we are the program for you! Participants will learn all about our Nine Core Values, our Nine Healthy Habits, and our robust Life Skills seamlessly through their lessons at the First Tee of Cleveland. Our caring coaches are now Safe Sport certified. No equipment is needed as we will provide everything a young person needs to learn and enjoy the great game of golf.
TO REGISTER FOR 2020 PROGRAMS:
Select “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and proceed as directed. Note that you will be required to submit payment in order to complete registration.
Under “LOG IN” click “Forgot password?” and enter your email address (parent/guardian email). See your email message to click on the link to establish your account and proceed with registration. Note that you will be required to submit payment in order to complete registration.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS for returning participants:
Click Registration button below.
From the login page, click “Forgot Password?” hyperlink.
Enter your login email address: <enter email address> and click Submit.
Open your email and click on the new hyperlink provided to set up a new password.
You may now register for 2020 Sessions
If you have any questions about our program or if you’re unable to register online, please call our office for assistance: (216) 641-7799 or email email@example.com