Washington Golf, Newburgh Heights
While learning to play golf and having fun, participants ages 6-18 learn to appreciate diversity, introduce themselves, manage emotions, resolve conflicts and set step-by-step goals in our year round programming. Playing It Safe Summer Session 2020 Washington
What a great response from many of you excited about taking advantage of these “Social Distance Spring” lesson plans. I wanted to clarify a few points for everyone.
- All are welcome to participate! A previous registration isn’t required. We wanted to share the fun with all 2020 registered kids and all families who registered in 2019!
- There is no fee to participate and you don’t have to fill out any forms to sign up. Simply email me the names of the children participating so I can add them to the raffle drawing for our gift pack!
- If you are unable to participate right now, no worries, feel free to jump in anytime!
Remember – please continue to submit your videos of how you #GolfAtHome and show your core values. We hope to post content on social media daily! Please submit videos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/X31EkAhazN5uBKog6
For those of you who have paid for the spring session at Washington, Briardale, or Grantwood; you can get a refund or you can apply that enrollment fee as a donation to help sustain our programming. For those that signed up through Meadowood and the Westlake rec center, you will receive a refund of your enrollment fee from the rec department directly.
For those that do want a refund, please be patient with us as we will issue you a physical check for your enrollment fee less a $5 administrative processing fee . These checks are completed at our offices and once we are able to return to our office space, we can create and mail those checks we anticipate having refund checks completed by Mid-May.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to a fun Spring!
Coach Brian, Coach David and the TFTC staff
2020 Program Schedule for Washington Golf Course, Newburgh Heights
The First Tee of Cleveland is pleased to announce the 2020 program line-up! We invite kids and teens from across Greater Cleveland to participate in fun and friendship on the fairways!
Spring Session: April 6 – May 22
Summer Session: June 2 – August 1
Fall Session: September 8 – October 24
Late Fall Session: November 7 – December 5 (Saturday only)
If your child is interested in making friends, being outside, learning about golf, improving golf skills, or having fun, then we are the program for you!
Through safe, trained coaches, participants will learn all about our Nine Core Values, our Nine Healthy Habits, and our robust Life Skills seamlessly through their lessons at The First Tee of Cleveland.
No equipment is needed as we will provide everything a young person needs to learn and enjoy the great game of golf — including their very own golf shirt and hat! Participants have access to the par 3 golf course, driving range, chipping and putting practice areas. Our facility has an indoor classroom and golf simulator for year round programming. The schedule is listed below. Please arrive 10 minutes before class start time to ensure an on time start.
- We welcome young people ages 6-18
- Saturday classes held at Washington Golf only
- Scholarships are available; inquire at The First Tee office.
TO REGISTER FOR 2020 PROGRAMS:
Select “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and proceed as directed. Note that you will be required to submit payment in order to complete registration.
Under “LOG IN” click “Forgot password?” and enter your email address (parent/guardian email). See your email message to click on the link to establish your account and proceed with registration. Note that you will be required to submit payment in order to complete registration.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS for returning participants:
Click Registration button below.
From the login page, click “Forgot Password?” hyperlink.
Enter your login email address: <enter email address> and click Submit.
Open your email and click on the new hyperlink provided to set up a new password.
You may now register for 2020 Sessions
If you have any questions about our program or if you’re unable to register online, please call our office for assistance: (216) 641-7799 or email email@example.com
- Birdie/Eagle/Ace participants will pay only $55/session and must pay for BOTH the weekday and Saturday option if they would like to participate in both days.
- All classes (except Mighty Mites) will be 1.5 hours in length.
- fees are non-refundable
- No classes May 22 – May 31, June 1, June 28 – July 4 and November 28.
- End of Summer Tent Sale and Participant Celebration: Saturday, August 8, Washington Golf Course